Friday, April 9, 2010

Trying to catch up...

Man! I can't believe the school year is almost over. It has been a crazy year, and I think March was the CRAZIEST month of all. I have a lot to post, but no time to do it. So until then, here is a teaser... No, that's not our house, but yes, that is what it will look like when it's done....except in reverse...and minus the snow. Pretty cute, huh?

Yesterday, I took the boys to the "groundbreaking" and we sat for half an hour and watched them dig our hole. It was AWSOME!
While we were sitting there a herd of cows started a parade behind our fence followed by 3 cowboys on horses. You can kind of see the cows behind the back fence. The boys were in heaven!

4 comments:

Grandmajan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandmajan said...

I love the house..I can picture green grass, bikes in the driveway, boys playing baseball in the back.

Won't it be fun to watch them hanging over the fence to see the cows?

Will you put an office or playroom over the garage? So many possibilities.

Stacy Brady said...

YEAH!!! Cute house. I'm so excited for you guys!

Doug and Steph said...

That is a beautiful house! We are so excited for you guys but of course sad at the same time to lose you! You have an amazing family!