Thursday, November 20, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

Zach has a check up in a little while so this will be a quick post, but I wanted to add a few recent happenings... Last week Zack came down with a stomache virus and was throwing up A LOT! We finally got him to bed one night and were hanging out downstairs when Daniel came down and looked really scared. I thought he wanted me to tuck him back in, so I followed him upstairs and he pulled me over to Zach's bed. Zach was sitting up crying and Daniel was worried about him. I decided to take him downstairs to sleep on the couch so I could keep an eye on him, but Daniel wouldn't leave his side. It turned into a slumber party with Disney movies well into the morning! Mommy was VERY tired the next day!

A few days after we recovered from the stomache thing the boys got a cold. Daniel's cough quickly turned into croup and we spent a few hours Tuesday evening in the E.R. while he got some breathing treatments. The boys were very worried about him and when he finally came home they were inseperable. I went in to their bedroom late that night to find this...
Michael had pulled out his little tent and set it up beside his brother's bed.
Here is the veiw from above... (notice the baby doll...What is that about?)

Things are finally settling down around here so last night I gave Zach a much needed trim. I usually butcher his hair, but after a few YouTube how to videos, I'm almost not embarrassed about the results!!

This is what is keeping the boys occupied while I am typing this...

Playdough monsters.





1 comment:

Stacy Brady said...

Man my nephews are sooo cute! Good job on the hair cut too. Zack looks like an old fashioned movie star in that picture!