Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Justice League

Okay, I am finally getting around to posting these pictures!! A few months ago Drew brought home some old videos from the library for the kids to watch. One of them was the Justice League. I don't remember these cartoons, but the boys fell in love. They all HAD to be super heros for Halloween. Michael especially knew exactly what he wanted to be. I had to look up the Flash on the computer because I had no idea what he was talking about!
I took the boys to Gardner Village the day before so they could see all the witches and get an extra chance to "save the world"

For superheros they sure spent a lot of time in the girls section of the toy store! Oh well, thier wives will thank me!



Zach really loved the witches. He had to say hi to all of them.

Michael on the other hand wasn't so sure.

Able to leap small rocks in a single bound...




I told you he liked the witches!!


Shout out to the Bates....

Are you sick of super heros yet? We haven't even reached Halloween night yet!

We started the evening with our ward Trunk or Treat

There were a few candy breaks.
We did go trick-or-treating, but I was too in the moment to snap pics.
Then we headed over to Jim and Jen's. No, Zach didn't grow a foot. That's Spencer as Batman #2.

They had homemade rootbeer and donuts...because is there really such a thing as too much sugar?!?

Daniel spent the next few days crying at the fridge because the candy was safely hidden on top.

Be afraid...be very afraid!

1 comment:

Stacy Brady said...

Cute! Yeah... thanks Amy. I especially like the last picture and the one of Zack kissing the witch. Hopefully this does not become his "type" in later years!