Friday, October 24, 2008

Cornbellies

We took a trip with the cousins to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point Yesterday. They got to pick thier own pumpkins (which I forgot to snap pics of). There were so many toys and slide to play on that by the end of the trip they were all so beat and sunburned (I forgot that too!) that they slept the whole drive home and in Daniel's case a lot longer than that! A quick pic on the way into the park. Don't they all look like little angels...

Zack in his natural habitat! Where did his feet go?


Here they are riding the tractor that looks like a long chain of cows biting each other's tails! We're in the country now.



Now this one took me a minute to figure out... It's a sandbox filled with corn! Who came up with that one? The boys were dumping kernels out of their shoes the rest of the afternoon. They loved it though. I had to lure them out with fruit roll ups.

Somebody's up to something!

He was trying to smile for the camera, but the sun was in his eyes so he couldn't find me!


Aww! Fer cute! Am I boring you with photos yet?

2 comments:

Stacy Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy Brady said...

Okay, I'm kind of creeped out... where did Zack's feet go?