Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Hampshire Comes to Town...

We had so much fun when Matt and Sue brought the kids out last month. I got a little camera happy and had a hard time narrowing the pictures down, so this is just Part 1...

We picked them up after thier LONG flight that Wednesday and brought them back to the house. The boys were instant buddies...well...the 4 year olds weren't too sure about each other at first...
but they got over it, and it wasn't long before they were all in the backyard getting dirty and building bug houses.

more to come...

1 comment:

Stacy Brady said...

ehhem.... no mention of your crazy cool sister who happened to be there at the same time? Well if you didn't know better, I'd tell you I was offended. Anyhow picture me at my computer desk pounding my fists and chanting, "More pictures. More posts." Love you!