Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wet n' Wild

Family Night this week was a trip to the park to play in the water. Michael spent the evening scooting along the bottom of the shallow water yelling, "Look at me Mommy, I'm SWIMMING!" Zach found 2 activities completely enthrawling...hunting for tiny balls (told you he can find them anywhere)

And trying to get me wet! I chopped off his head in this picture, but you can see his method. He would scoop the water in his hands and then run like mad to dump it on me. By the time he reached me it had all dribbled out, so I stayed pretty dry, but he was determined. I ended up with several small wet handprints all over my jeans.

While we were there there was a performance going on, so we enjoyed the music and dances of Mexico while the kids splashed around.
No story here, just some cute mug shots.





2 comments:

Stacy Brady said...

I say this all the time but those boys are soooo cute! What a lucky mommy you are! And way cool picture of Zack... you have a good eye. Love you.

Grandmajan said...

Indeed you are a lucky mommy to have such adorable boys. They are lucky to have such a wonderful mom. Little boys find joy when they are loved unconditionally. Your fellas - big and small - find joy at home everyday! God blessed you all.