Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stockings, Toys, and a Football Game

I know it's been a while so I'm gonna catch up on the passed few weeks. First Christmas... If you can't tell by the dazed happy faces, they are staring at a football game. Oh the peace and joy Christmas brings! We got a new camera and I am still learning how to use it. Here are more priceless pics of my babies.



Here are the before and after shots of that morning. It was like a pack of wolves attacking a deer or something the way they moved in and efficiently tore through the juiciest pieces of meat!

Since Michael got up at 3:30 to see if Santa had come (and every 10 minutes after that!) the boys ran out of steam around 9:00 a.m. and needed a movie break.
I think Drew and I were asleep before the previews were over!!

1 comment:

Grandmajan said...

Daniel's moustache makes him look so old. :)